Everyone is aware of what an insurance coverage company web site is, however extra granular insurance coverage company internet advertising and marketing phrases resembling microsites, minisites, touchdown pages and squeeze pages could also be considerably of a thriller to many brokers and brokers. What’s the distinction between these, and why are they an essential facet of your insurance coverage company advertising and marketing?
Let’s start with a quick definition of every:
- Microsite: A microsite, which is also called a touchdown web page, minisite or weblet, is an Internet internet design time period normally referring to a person internet web page. Examples of this could be an internet web page devoted to Auto Insurance, Home Owners Insurance, Condo Insurance or Errors & Omissions.
- Minisite: A minisite is a small and targeted web site devoted to a selected subject. Most minisites comprise only a few pages, although pragmatically they will have as few as one webpage or as many as 20. They are sometimes a subset of a bigger web site. For instance, the XYZ Insurance Agency web site may need 30 pages of content material, and have two minsites, one in all these devoted to Transportation Company Insurance (Trucking Insurance Leads), the opposite devoted to Benefits and Compliance (Group Benefits Leads).
- Landing Page: A touchdown web page is a single internet web page that’s rendered when a consumer clicks on a search end result, on-line commercial, social media hyperlink, and many others. The touchdown web page is usually lead or gross sales oriented, displaying content material straight associated to the commercial, search end result or social media hyperlink. An instance of a touchdown web page could be Florida Yacht Insurance or Professional Liability Insurance for Engineers.
- Squeeze Page: Squeeze pages are touchdown pages created and designed to seize leads, to extend subscriptions (to newsletters for instance), or registration for an occasion (webinars/seminars), and many others. Examples of a Squeeze Page embody: Territory Exclusive Insurance Lead Generation Webinar, or PPACA Compliance Newsletter Subscription.
- Weblet: Weblets, a time period credited to NASA origin, is just like a minisite or microsite, although there are just a few key variations. It is usually maintained by a single particular person. It sometimes gives content material which may be downloaded. Weblets are sometimes created to help non-technical folks to assist publish skilled trying internet content material with out having to know something about programming.
All of those phrases are relevant to insurance coverage company web sites and insurance coverage company internet advertising and marketing. They are particular instruments purposed to drive site visitors, generate inbound leads, and improve subscription and/or occasion attendance. They are additionally used to convey material experience and credibility. If you’re an agent or dealer searching for to increase attain and drive extra certified inbound leads, microsites, minisites, touchdown pages and squeeze pages ought to develop into a part of your vocabulary.